Sunday, October 25, 2009

Funny Tidbits from a Weekend

The weekend has come to a close; we kept busy, but here are some funny little tidbits.

1) While swimming at Grandpa and Grandma's house, Rania says, "I want to play iPod." A bit later, "I want to play iPod." Hmm. .. in the swimming pool? Finally I figure out she wants to play Marco Polo.

Ahh, these 21st Century Digital Natives confused with a swimming pool game named after an ancient traveler.

2) While watching Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Rania and Gabi each were standing up on the seat, so excited about what was going to happen. Another time, in a quiet, comparatively tense situation, the theater is silent and Gabi is loudly saying, "I'm so scared. I don't like what's going to happen."

Looks like we need some work on movie etiquette, eh?

No comments: